Recent Comments

• Pubilius on Your Friends are Pigs: thank you!Jan 25, 22:15
  • Pubilius on Your Friends are Pigs: Friends would NEVER assault their friend's significant other. These clowns are not his friends.Jan 25, 22:15
  • NudeWorldOrder on Your Friends are Pigs: Obligatory Disclaimer: That's sexual assault and totally not OK.Jan 25, 21:12
  • Pubilius on Moved to the Country: Bare back riding at its finest.Jan 25, 14:24
  • Gloria on Registration Scam: Hi, sorry I didn't notice this before. No, my universe doesn't have boottomless registration. You can sign up for nude. I haven't had a charactor who wanted to just be topless or bottomless yet. When the great state of Texas only adopted nude punishments, they went whole hog, then the rangers only applied it to pretty girls. Those dirty old me. You can get to my website by clicking on the Gloria above. It takes you to not only a list of my stories but also a free story set among kids on the first day of school that teachers can hand out stip punishments. It follows them from messing around at twelve to eighteen when they finally do the full deed. GloriaJan 25, 11:26
  • Anonymous on Raised Nudist: Even a nudist is allowed to dress up a little bit. .... But only a *little* bit.Jan 25, 07:37
  • Anonymous on Black Widow: Having become... familiar... with Scarlett's silhouette, this faked body makes me kinda sad.Jan 25, 07:11
  • CaptainDuckman on Black Widow: Well, might be Scarlett is the editor or director rather than the actress of course.Jan 25, 02:53
  • Daniel L Doyle on Another Scam?: Desk clerk- you came here to protest A Naked registration Naked mam? is that correct ? naked Girl -yes desk clerk - in that case go into the courtroom where the judge your punishment of years you will remain naked naked girl (enters courtroom full of people) your honor I was told to enter here to receive my punishment for coming in nude & not Registered judge - your punishment is nude for 30 years 20 if you agree to spanking of 10 for first five years if you agree to spanking lay over the defense desk court dismissed naked girl lays herself over desk judge -sentence is 20 years nude ,officer fetch my paddle & goes back to 30 if you don't return here for your next year spanking or don't come for a Spanking in the five year are you ready for first punishment yes or no naked girl yes spank me judge smack smack Smack smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack officer take this nude girl home to lock up her clothes & if she tries to dress sentence will be 40 year working naked in prison yardJan 25, 00:46
  • NudeWorldOrder on Black Widow: It might seem a little strange for Scarlett to be making this kind of decision herself, but I figure when a popular actress tells you she wants to do a movie nude, you don't say no.Jan 24, 22:26
  • Anonymous on Bottomless Punishment Ends: She’s hot as hell. You should do a follow up to this with a full frontal.Jan 24, 21:58
  • Anonymous on Black Widow: Now that’s about as slick and sleek outfit she can get. I like it.Jan 24, 21:57
  • Anonymous on Raised Nudist: You're wearing clothes, so not sure what you mean.Jan 23, 22:47
  • sexy_pants on Texting in the Car: I don't know how you treat your clothes with disrespect, but I'm very glad he did! After he gets back he should register to get back at his parents, that'll show 'em.Jan 23, 21:16
  • sexy_pants on This is my prom dress: Nudity is the best prom dress for guys and girls!Jan 23, 21:13
  • sexy_pants on Topfree: I'm glad she registered topless, attitudes towards women going without shirts is old-fashioned and shameful.Jan 23, 21:12
  • sexy_pants on Sailor Moon: We need more PNs to cosplay, and more cosplayers to register PN!Jan 23, 21:11
  • Anonymous on This is my prom dress: Not just that flower. But the one between her legs too. Otta open that one up and show it to the world.Jan 23, 18:24
  • NudieTales on Does this look OK?: "Boobs...too big?" I'm sorry, I don't understand the question...Jan 23, 18:20
  • NudeWorldOrder on Discussion: I wish the Like button showed up on the main page (as it did on tumblr), but unfortunately I found a surprisingly limited choice of like plug-ins (it's not a standard Wordpress feature), and now that a choice has been made switching to another system probably isn't practical. Anyway, I appreciate when people use it, but you shouldn't feel any obligation. It's interesting to see the relative popularity of different posts, but it hardly matters whether one is 16 and the other 8, or one is 10 and the other is 5.Jan 23, 14:38
  • PublicNudity on Office Guy: You think they like seeing you now? Just wait until you get an erection in front of them. They won't be able to stop staring and might even be tempted to touch.Jan 23, 14:18
  • PublicNudity on This is my prom dress: I love that dress. I wish I could see the whole outfit.Jan 23, 14:10
  • GOWK24 on Discussion: A pretty general comment, but I guess this is the right place for it. I wanted to mention to both NWO and the submitters/fans of the page that I am the WORST person for liking/remembering to like posts. So well I do only seemingly "like" a few, it's not an indication that I don't like others. It's that I very seldom remember to actually click the little button. Also, I know I've been slacking on my own submissions lately, I hope to get on track with that later this week.Jan 23, 13:55
  • GOWK24 on Not Interested: Pretty sure your boss is also trying to convince you to do it right there on your desk...Jan 23, 13:49
  • GOWK24 on This is my prom dress: Absolutely beautiful outfit!Jan 23, 13:48
  • Dimmesdale on This is my prom dress: Well, she was doing you a favor. Trust me, with that flower in your hair, everybody in the room will notice you now.Jan 23, 13:32
  • JPO on Discussion: Hi Gloria, I really liked your books! I'm searching for "How Eric became a nudist", but it's nowhere to find, also it is mentioned in all your books. Is it available somewhere?Jan 23, 09:03
  • Dimmesdale on Not Interested: Oh, come on! Look how relaxing it is when it's not a punishment!Jan 22, 21:52
  • Dimmesdale on After Swim Rinse: I'm glad you registered, too.Jan 22, 21:45
  • blushingandready on Scooter: Well, thank goodness this time around you're an adult and you can show yourself off as much as you want and nobody can punish you.Jan 22, 14:59
  • Gloria on Texting in the Car: Oh, poor little textile boy got his clothes taken away. Well, concentrating on texting is not going tot make that nice, long delight go away. You keep it out there for all us girls to enjoy. It's going to be there most of the next month, so why don't you enjoy it. You know, see if a little bit of help here and there can make it relax, at least long enough for you to piss. You guys have fun with the joys of PN girls, but hey, we gals can enjoy the PN boys. Oh, yeah. And if he really gets hard up, I know just the place for it. You are over 18, aren't you. Gloria, a girl with a mind as dirty as any dirty old man.Jan 22, 13:46
  • Dimmesdale on Organic Market: Tan lines on newbies shouldn't be a problem. Everybody's got to start somewhere.Jan 22, 07:23
  • NudeWorldOrder on Organic Market: Good eye. Now that you mention it, I see a bit of a tan-line on her back as well. But she could be a newbie like you said.Jan 21, 19:43
  • Gloria on This Dress?: I disagree. All that has to be visable is out there to see. I'd say its a fun way to play peek a boo with the male eye. Just because you're PN doesn't mean you can't enjoy some of the fun of fashion. Of course, a sentence of strict PN would not allow this. Amber and her college PN friends decided to avoid wearing PN clothes to school because they were too exciting for the textile college students. To keep from adding too much sexual tension to the school environment, they chose to go nearly strict PN, though they often wore sandals and hats.Jan 21, 18:59
  • GOWK24 on Organic Market: Are we sure she's already registered? That bum looks awfully white for a PN Girl. At best, she's a newbie.Jan 21, 18:53
  • NudeWorldOrder on This Dress?: I donno, that dress is in an awkward position. I'm not sure it's legal either way, even with a relaxed registration.Jan 21, 18:08
  • Anonymous on Health Tip: The new thing is not a vagina sunning, but a perineum sunny. Nasty if you get sunburnt there.Jan 20, 13:22
  • PublicNudity on Next Step: 2nd forfeit: trip to the mall, downtown or a busy amusement park. Your choice. 3rd forfeit: public masturbation or public sex. Again, your choice. Either way, it can't be in some secluded alcove but right in front of hundreds of people.Jan 20, 12:49
  • Anonymous on Soccer Uniform: Soccer, volleyball, baseball and basketball. All pretty straight forward sports. You don’t need much more than this.Jan 20, 06:38
  • NudeWorldOrder on Weird Roommate: Based on the file name, it looks like this was an old one from from tumblr. Unfortunately I don't know more than that. I don't see any sign it's from a set or anything.Jan 20, 02:32
  • Daican-2 on Weird Roommate: I had never seen that either, but according to Google it is not at all rare; in fact it is used for both a male (Nordic) and female (Hebrew, Basque) name. One of many sites, Think Baby Names, indicates: Jone as a girls' name is of Hebrew origin, and the name Jone means "God is gracious". Jone is a version of Joan (Hebrew): medieval feminine form of John.Jan 20, 02:29
  • MLC777 on Instant Regret: Stage 6: "Wait, this isn't so bad. In fact, it's kind of nice. Come to think of it (now that the initial shock has passed) this is exactly what I wanted." Spreads and poses "Take those pictures! Enjoy!"Jan 20, 02:20
  • Gloria on Instant Regret: Beg your parden. I only used the last of the five pictures for the cover. I need a cover that shows as much skin as the censors at Amazon will permit. If the image(images) are too small, the thumbnail doesn't work on Amazon and the other e-book sites. My covers have one or two naked or nearly so figures on them. Always just one picture. Thanks for asking. Oh, and before you ask, no, very few of the pictures on NWO would pass muster by Amazon as a cover.Jan 19, 19:09
  • deadpoolfan1 on Instant Regret: Hi gloria i was wondering. How did yoo Splice/ Stitch or whatever the term is all those pics into one solid frame?Jan 19, 18:56
  • Eternal on Weird Roommate: Gonna do my usual thing and say first, she's adorable as heck, where can we find her?Jan 19, 18:02
  • Gloria on Instant Regret: I used the last picture for the cover of one of my books. Kat's school voted to go PN. She'd been busy studying and didn't bother voting. I liked the look of dismay on the models face. It fit Kat so well when she discovered a minority had taken away her panties and everything else. Of course, the rules didn't take away jewelry and the college kids quickly learned to express themselves. Some guys even took to wearing penis sheaths . . . that didn't block the view too much.Jan 19, 17:50
  • NudeWorldOrder on Weird Roommate: Now that you mention it... But it does seem to be a legit, if unusual, spelling. And she is the "weird" roommate after all, so I guess it kind of fits.Jan 19, 16:30
  • MLC777 on Next Step: To pay the 2nd forfeit, we'll add a (locking) collar as the only thing you'll be wearing for the next 7 years. To pay the 3rd forfeit, sign this contract... (yes, this one first would have made the first two unnecessary.)Jan 19, 15:38
  • MLC777 on Weird Roommate: Don't think I've ever seen that name spelled that way before (usually Joan.) Anyway, she definitely has the right idea. The followup is for the roomie to register too.Jan 19, 15:32
  • KinkyQuill on Next Step: let's just we're not going to a pet to adopt some mice.Jan 19, 12:25
  • sexy_pants on Get a Reaction: Very modest of her! I hope they both enjoy her new clothes.Jan 19, 07:41
  • sexy_pants on PN For a Month: Just register for 8 years for good measure.Jan 19, 07:41
  • sexy_pants on Festival 3: Previous installment: http://www.nudeworldorder.net/blog/14303/Jan 19, 07:40
  • sexy_pants on Seated on the Floor: Excellent pose! Make sure everyone knows you're PN and proud of it!Jan 19, 07:33
  • Anonymous on PNGF: Model name? She’s a 10/10Jan 19, 07:19
  • base on PNGF: No, I didn't mean it that way. I was only trying to tell you your right stocking is a bit lower than your left one.Jan 18, 23:47
  • NudeWorldOrder on Holiday Commercial: For reasons mysterious to me, this particular post continues to attract long rambling spam messages like the one below. About one per day. I'm sick of seeing them so I've disabled comments on this. On the off chance anyone really wants to comment on this old post, send it through the Contact page and I'll post it here for you.Jan 18, 11:05
  • Dimmesdale on Music Dream: Talent, of course.Jan 18, 10:37
  • MLC777 on Modern Rules: I could possibly find a little bit of interest in paying a small amount of attention to the British royal family if something like this were real.Jan 18, 08:44
  • M.B. on Music Dream: What will distinguish her when every other woman in rock starts playing naked?Jan 17, 23:20
  • MLC777 on Another Scam?: If she's not registered... yet, she soon will be. Walking into city hall naked, without being registered, is a good way to get involuntarily registered.Jan 17, 21:08
  • NudeWorldOrder on During Filming: I believe Anonymous was kidding. It's Emma Watson, but the part where she's bottomless is indeed fake.Jan 17, 19:12
  • emilybesdaghet on During Filming: Is it really a celeb thou?Jan 17, 16:46
  • Anonymous on Another Scam?: Still a pretty dubious strategy: if you *aren't* registered, you could get caught.Jan 17, 15:22
  • That Lesbian Nudist Cult on Have to Touch: Do it. Pleasure yourself. Orgasm right in front of everyone! Let them all see you the way the Goddess meant for you to be seen: in completely naked ecstasy!Jan 17, 14:30
  • NudeWorldOrder on Another Scam?: Not exactly a serial, but this references a previous post.Jan 17, 13:58
  • GoddessNatura on Have to Touch: Masturbation is perfectly natural. I see nothing to be embarrassed about here. Let them all see and enjoy! <3Jan 17, 13:43
  • MLC777 on Music Dream: Sounds like a rather good rule as far as it goes. However, the nudity should extend to all the time, not just when practicing/performing.Jan 16, 20:52
  • Anonymous on Get a Reaction: You got a reaction from me. My pants are suddenly tighterJan 16, 20:35
  • Anonymous on Festival 3: *flies [Thanks, this has been fixed.]Jan 16, 17:17
  • MLC777 on PN For a Month: By the time the month is up, hopefully you'll be so used to nudity, that you sign up for the "PN till degree" program. Either that or simply register for at least as long as you expect it to take to finish your degree.Jan 16, 08:29
  • Mark Fahey on PN For a Month: It only makes sense. If she could get dressed once she gets home, she's not getting the full PN experience.Jan 16, 06:47
  • GOWK24 on In the Garden: I accept that rationale. Also, I just realized I think I recognize that girl. She's a former "Page 3" model in the UK. "Mel D", Melissa...something?Jan 15, 16:47
  • MLC777 on Unconventional Romance: Keep her on the "straight and narrow," including keeping her naked for the rest of her life.Jan 15, 11:15
  • Anonymous on Camping: Wow this girl is incredibly beautiful!Jan 14, 21:51
  • Sweet Skye on In the Garden: My explanation for why she still has her thong on is that while she was undressing she just became a little fixated on her breasts (can you blame her?) and got distracted. Once her lover tears them off, she'll never bother with them again.Jan 14, 20:34
  • Anonymous on Forest Newd Etiquette: Just as god intended.Jan 14, 15:13
  • Gloria on In the Garden: That bottom sure doesn't amount to much. She sure sounds like she'd from my Permanude universe with her attitude to not only liking her body but whatever her body wants to do.Jan 14, 01:17
  • MLC777 on Test Gone Wrong: I'd say the test went rather well. It could have been improved a bit. A better result would have been max term and more or all of it Strict.Jan 13, 21:13
  • MLC777 on Unique Perspective: In general, what's wrong with women's clothes is that they cover (any portion of) a woman's body. The way to make them better is to make them less. (smaller, more exposing...) The way to make them best is to make them not exist at all. What's wrong with men's clothes is simply that I'd rather not have to wear any. (Similar to above, but I couldn't care less about the view.) * Protective gear is a separate category (not necessarily clothing,) OK as needed, such as for industrial settings.Jan 13, 21:10
  • NudeWorldOrder on In the Garden: Yeah I don't quite know what's going on there. If she's really so shameless how come she's only be topless? Hmm, maybe she likes being able to flash people?Jan 13, 19:54
  • GOWK24 on In the Garden: Hmm, she's still wearing bottoms? She must only be taking Nudiephin Light. Still, it definitely looks like she's experiencing some of the side effects such as Exhibitionism and Nymphomania. Might want to lower the dosage...Jan 13, 19:51
  • GOWK24 on Test Gone Wrong: I see absolutely nothing wrong with how the test went! I'd give her an A+ on this test!Jan 13, 15:50
  • Dimmesdale on Privacy Fence: You registered permanude, and then put up a fence so you wouldn't be seen? You may have personal issues that should be addressed.Jan 13, 07:20
  • Dimmesdale on Meeting Hikers: You're assuming she's registered.Jan 13, 07:15
  • Captionman on Meeting Hikers: Why did you register when you find it exciting when others suspect you were not registered?Jan 13, 03:29
  • MLC777 on So Exposed: Full PN is the right choice. That body should never be covered with clothing.Jan 13, 02:40
  • MLC777 on Teacher Goes Bare: Absolutely!Jan 13, 02:32
  • Anonymous on Teacher Goes Bare: Nope.Jan 12, 21:35
  • Gloria on Cheat Day: You might like to check out my website or do a search for Permanude on Amazon. I have two of my books available for only 99 cents. My Permanude universe is a bit more active in the romance area.Jan 12, 15:50
  • Anonymous on Seated on the Floor: The floor can be pretty cold though. You should sit in my lap. I’ll keep you warm.Jan 12, 09:58
  • Daican-2 on Roadside Assistance: Maybe just paint on the Goodyear patch above her breast, and forget about anything actually cloth.Jan 11, 18:08
  • Anonymous on MILF: What does age have to do with being naked?Jan 11, 13:56
  • NudeWorldOrder on Holiday Commercial: I am so glad I could edify Jane about the grueling aspects of permanent nudity. We all hope she chooses to register (when she's old enough) but it it's also important that she make a fully informed decision. And if she does grow up to be a PN Girl, I assure you that the easy tips here, such as newd etiquett, are a great ways to be warm and friendly. LOL The above comment is a real piece of spam, normally I just block these, but this was so hilariously inappropriate that I just had to share it (after stripping out any contact info, of course). No idea why they picked this post to reply to.Jan 11, 09:04
  • A Spammer on Holiday Commercial: I'm also commenting to make you understand of the notable encounter my child went through reading your site. She picked up many details, which included what it's like to possess an amazing coaching character to make the rest smoothly fully grasp a variety of grueling things. You actually exceeded visitors' expected results. I appreciate you for distributing these warm and friendly, trusted, edifying not to mention easy tips on the topic to Jane.Jan 11, 08:52
  • MLC777 on Taste of Her Own Medicine: And hopefully, two years is just the start of a long term (lifetime) PN lifestyle.Jan 10, 18:17
  • MLC777 on Registered Abroad: A 20 year max term is quite excellent!Jan 10, 18:14
  • NudeWorldOrder on One Year Minimum: So looking back at old captions, there are a decent number about people registering for two years, which in my imagination most likely because that was the minimum, but rarely was that actually stated. Found one though, which I'll repost shortly, because why not?Jan 10, 11:37
  • Vexnos on Nervous Smoker: >only one nude here Maybe you're not looking hard enough. ;3Jan 10, 09:33
  • deadpoolfan1 on Cheat Day: She can cheat. She has a Nice body. I'd fuck her. It seem PN does'nt have much of a sexual atmosphere in thier world though. Yet here i am looking at her naked body getting horny.Jan 10, 08:57

DMCA / Report Abuse