Recent Comments

• sexy_pants on Vacation Fever: Congrats on the start to their life collectively completely naked!Nov 11, 18:00
  • GOWK24 on At the Pool: Not a husband, but I'm also very much in favour of it!Nov 11, 16:18
  • Anonymous on Landing Strip: Not enough hair.Nov 10, 18:42
  • MLC777 on At the Pool: And hopefully, the rest follow suit(less.)Nov 10, 18:37
  • NudeWorldOrder on At the Pool: Don't look now, but I think one of those moms just took "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em" to heart.Nov 10, 17:19
  • GOWK24 on Landing Strip: Definitely keep it, it's very cute!Nov 10, 15:35
  • ewonais on Skirts!: Layer! You are wearing a necklace!Nov 10, 00:47
  • Ross on Slight Misunderstanding: If you are going to be a PN you should be barefoot as well, perhaps it should be included in the PN laws that they have to be barefoot from April to October or something.Nov 9, 22:51
  • MLC777 on Pizza: "Let me help you uncover by eating some of that pizza off you." It doesn't look like the pizza is all that great, but I'd definitely eat it off her.Nov 9, 21:19
  • MLC777 on Knees Together: I think 25 months was two short of a sentence and she needs to have an attitude adjustment.Nov 9, 21:15
  • MLC777 on Community Service: I like that judge. This is an example of excellent discretion in sentencing.Nov 9, 21:13
  • MLC777 on Uber Eats: If I knew she was delivering, I'd be ordering right now.Nov 9, 21:10
  • MLC777 on New Job 1: Coupled with part 2 of this series... This woman has the right idea. She wants to show off her body (both look and touch.)Nov 9, 21:07
  • sexy_pants on Witchcraft: Agreed, even amateurs know magic channeling is much easier without any barriers between you and the source/sink system.Nov 9, 20:31
  • sexy_pants on Jumping to Conclusions: Still some social barriers to supporting male permanudity :(Nov 9, 20:28
  • sexy_pants on Skirts!: So no panties? Good with me.Nov 9, 20:26
  • sexy_pants on Risky Dare: I'm sure she'll enjoy seeing her brother naked for a year or more.Nov 9, 20:25
  • sexy_pants on Let’s Catch Up: "Care to join me" - I hope the recipient takes this as an invitation to register as well!Nov 9, 20:21
  • sexy_pants on Fully Topless: Good for her! Registration for comfort is great and should be encouraged.Nov 9, 20:18
  • Ekjetter on Knees Together: And then the day happens when you bend over and flash your intimates to a complete stranger. They don't react and suddenly your nudity doesn't seem like such a big deal.Nov 9, 10:40
  • Ledo on Community Service: I wonder if they can order her around to better suit their vision, I've heard of artists complaining about "Hairy" canvas paper before so it might be time.Nov 9, 05:49
  • Daican-2 on New Job 1: Her next step in enjoying this position can be found at www.nudeworldorder.net/blog/3462/Nov 9, 02:59
  • Daican-2 on New Job 2: Her original comment about why she joined this firm can be seen at www.nudeworldorder.net/blog/3462/Nov 9, 02:56
  • hooma on New Job 2: thxNov 8, 21:49
  • NudeWorldOrder on New Job 2: Apparently she goes by Maddy Rose.Nov 8, 19:53
  • hooma on New Job 2: who is she?Nov 8, 19:49
  • Andy on Hey Weiss 8: This is missing the serial tag.Nov 8, 17:25
  • MLC777 on No Upskirt: The upskirt keyword missed in the caption is invasive. Upskirt pics where the woman is obviously displaying herself can be great. However upskirt pics taken unaware or giving the appearance of unaware are an invasion and inappropriate.Nov 8, 15:59
  • MLC777 on Son’s Friends: Time for a MILF tag?Nov 8, 15:51
  • Anonymous on Son’s Friends: They have a word for that, now what was it again?Nov 7, 23:34
  • Ekjetter on Slight Misunderstanding: Who cares what shape you're in? A confident PN is a confident PN.Nov 7, 21:23
  • sexy_pants on Slight Misunderstanding: Being barefoot is part of the PN experience! Sure you can't always do it comfortably, but it's your skin, is it not?Nov 7, 20:46
  • sexy_pants on Bottomless March: I thought the issue was that permanudity is allowed (including genitals) but bottomlessness isn't allowed unless as punishment. People should be able to register bottomless should they wish.Nov 7, 20:44
  • NudeWorldOrder on Servant or More: Or if you're a man who likes being naked.Nov 7, 14:06
  • dso on Servant or More: If you like men, which I don'tNov 7, 13:47
  • Anonymous on Bottomless March: When it’s only the inside of the labia considered the sex organ, as she appears here, she’s not exposing anything lewd or inappropriate, just more skin. Same idea with nipplesNov 7, 06:38
  • sexy_pants on Servant or More: Disagree, male naked "love slaves" would definitely be cool. The CFNM aesthetic is underrated.Nov 6, 20:29
  • sexy_pants on Hot Chocolate: The temperature is definitely the worst part. Luckily if it's dangerously cold outside the law lets wear coverings to keep you warm (though you have to take them off inside). Additionally blankets don't really count as clothes, as long as they're open and you don't wear them for too long. Well other than sleep I guess.Nov 6, 20:28
  • MLC777 on She Started It: Since you want to display an attitude like that, let's change that two weeks to two months. Care to keep complaining?Nov 6, 20:18
  • MLC777 on Shaving: Or wax, or laser...Nov 6, 20:13
  • dso on Servant or More: In my (I'll admit, personal) opinion, there should be more like this, and less men, though of course I realize it's not fair to exclude anyoneNov 6, 18:57
  • NudeWorldOrder on Shaving: I figure that's just the opinion of one PN girl. I'm sure she's not alone, but others would say it's irrelevant or take the opposite stance like you.Nov 6, 00:29
  • That Lesbian Nudist Cult on Hate Uniforms: So would I. Nude punishment is too good for this disgusting thing.Nov 5, 23:37
  • Anonymous on Shaving: I don't buy this for one second, the true pn's don't shave.Nov 5, 22:39
  • CaptainDuckman on Hate Uniforms: girl, you got lucky. Were it me you'd have been expelled and sued for making false criminal allegations.Nov 5, 21:50
  • sexy_pants on Hate Uniforms: Register and your new school uniform will just be nudity!Nov 5, 21:16
  • NudeWorldOrder on Surprise Grabbing: You're right of course. Since they're best friends I doubt it would ever become a legal matter, but that doesn't mean it's OK.Nov 5, 12:28
  • Megamegatron99 on Surprise Grabbing: Too bad ecchi anime characters seem to have a gender bias when it comes to that. Because from what I've seen, in ecchi, when a girl purposefully gropes another girl, all the offender gets is a "stop!", while a guy that accidentally does something lewd is immediately hit and then they also yell "Pervert!". (But that is just what I know from one ecchi series...)Nov 5, 12:20
  • Gloria on Surprise Grabbing: I must protest. Permanude is not permission. That grabber is risking six month in jail for sexual assault. Of course, she won't mind serving it naked, since she's PN already. Still, Sexual Assault is Sexual Assault, no matter what the status of the assailant. However, if she'd doing some grab ass on the other girl, I'd say it was just good, clean fun.Nov 5, 09:01
  • MLC777 on Evangelist Repellent: In a world where PN registration is a thing, I guarantee this would not be a deterrent. In fact, some of said visitors would also be PN.Nov 5, 04:53
  • enf-fan on Discussion: College code of conduct is here: http://collegecodeofconduct.com/ Although there hasn’t been an update in a few months.Nov 4, 20:19
  • NudeWorldOrder on IndianOutlaw’s Stripping Naked Discussion Board: And the worst part is, if you read section 25(a) of the ToS, it's actually the part that says they reserve the right to terminate accounts for any reason, or no reason. So they're not even saying what rule it broke.Nov 4, 19:18
  • Nate Uryst on IndianOutlaw’s Stripping Naked Discussion Board: And IndianOutlaw’s new storyboard has already been TOS’d.Nov 4, 19:13
  • deadpoolfan1 on Evangelist Repellent: Smart!Nov 4, 19:00
  • Anonymous on IndianOutlaw’s Stripping Naked Discussion Board: What bullshit.Nov 4, 18:30
  • sexy_pants on Cutoffs: That seems fine to me, what's wrong with wearing that out and about? It's still full clothing, you're not bottomless or anything.Nov 4, 18:14
  • NudeWorldOrder on Cutoffs: Can't, she's underage. Just kidding... Well I mean she could be. But in reality this is the only picture I got. I did look online just now, but sadly I couldn't find any pictures of women wearing cutoffs that tiny.Nov 4, 14:42
  • MLC777 on Cutoffs: We need a picture of a woman wearing (only) these.Nov 4, 13:51
  • Megamegatron99 on Discussion: for those of ya who are curious about the new "holiday" and "pubes" tags, I haven't gotten around to continuing the process of going through the old posts yet. And as an explanation, I suggested "pubes", and NWO has wanted to implement "holiday" for quite a while, so a deal of sorts was made... (I guess)Nov 4, 13:32
  • Ledo on Best Dressed: Wouldn't it be Ironic if the parents stripped her for having excessive makeup in the first place, only for it to have the opposite effectNov 4, 07:42
  • Ledo on Tanning Oil: A good but selfish idea, what will you say to all the people who want to help you apply the oil and help you rub it inNov 4, 07:36
  • Anonymous on Cutoffs: But she’s not bottomless with these. Some clothing is full clothing in my opinionNov 4, 06:40
  • WishIWasNaked on Cutoffs: Without elastic to hold it in place she is basically going bottomless, but with style.Nov 4, 05:59
  • NudeWorldOrder on Cutoffs: Since her mother's forcing her to wear them, I would think it counts. Parents and schools aren't limited to just the basic topless, bottomless, naked options. They can get creative if they want to. Although I guess if one aspect of this is questionable, it's the "at least once a week" part. That seems to leave it to the daughter's discretion somewhat, where as normally it's has to be the parent who decides.Nov 4, 02:04
  • Gloria on Cutoffs: Hmm. Does that even qualify for a PN punishment. I would be a shame to have her hauled in and sentenced to 3 years PN for wearing something as revealing as that to school.Nov 3, 19:41
  • MLC777 on Garage Band: Maybe common naked bands aren't a new idea, but how about a full extreme strict PN band? Not just NO clothing... No (or minimal) makeup, no jewelry, no body hair (at least underarms, legs, crotch, and arms if hair is visible)Nov 3, 16:54
  • MLC777 on Academy Hijinks: As the first ever student at the academy to get a nudity punishment, they should make her a full 4 year example. She can have her clothes back after she earns her degree.Nov 3, 16:46
  • NudeWorldOrder on Discussion: And All About Nudity is flooded with spam. Sad times. I'm especially sad to hear about IndianOutlaw’s Stripping board. I didn't visit it that often but it was a such a nice (and historical) little community. I guess the service it was hosted on shut down. Any idea if people moved somewhere else? They moved here.Nov 3, 10:16
  • Anonymous on Fresh Veggies: She needs some meat on those bones.Nov 3, 10:14
  • Anonymous on Discussion: indian outlaw site died not long ago, new town last update was 2013/14, cant find a thing of that college code of conductNov 3, 06:19
  • RWBY IS BACK TODAY AAAAAA on Hey Weiss 8: PN Bumbleby is surprisingly wholesome.Nov 2, 22:13
  • sexy_pants on Academy Hijinks: If you thought it was humiliating, then why did you show yourself? Well now you have a lot of time to learn to enjoy it. By the end I'm sure you'll appreciate it and want to register!Nov 2, 19:38
  • sexy_pants on I did it!: I hope somebody takes a picture of her for the history books!Nov 2, 19:33
  • sexy_pants on Bottomless Alternative: This is why bottomless registrations should be a thing. Legally let your genitals get some air, but don't have to be PN. My other concern is with profiling people based on clothing status. Bottomless people have rights too!Nov 2, 19:32
  • sexy_pants on PN Party Girl: "Since I registered all the guys ... can probably identify them more easily than my face." Sounds like somebody doing PN right. To many more years of enforced nudity!Nov 2, 19:31
  • GOWK24 on Slave Leia: Sad but true: Due to modern sensitivities, the character is now known as "Huttslayer Leia". But I too think Slave Girl Leia is the way it should be, in the context of the movie.Nov 1, 16:58
  • MLC777 on Bottomless Alternative: Fun concept, but I doubt it would pass legal muster.Nov 1, 13:34
  • MLC777 on Trick or Treat: It's already past time to change it to a full nude punishment, and add at least a week. And every time she makes any kind of "misstep," add another week.Nov 1, 09:37
  • MLC777 on Slave Leia: In consideration of how this (highly sexualized) part was portrayed in the movie, this is closer to how it should have been "costumed." In fact, the skirt should have been significantly reduced in width, to be more of an eye drawing decoration rather than a covering. But in order to costume and play that part properly would have required an R rating.Nov 1, 09:31
  • Gloria on Slave Leia: Slave girl Leia topless and pantiless. Could there be an greater nerd's wet dream?Nov 1, 07:09
  • Dude on Clothing Swap: This is probably one of my favorites it’s so hot just the short swim trunks and a smile and her being proud of embarrassing someone elseNov 1, 00:27
  • Anonymous on Classic Costume: Absolutely the best Halloween costume on this site!Oct 31, 22:47
  • Daican-2 on Best Boy: Sometimes I do like longer periods, usually if I need the protagonist to be nude for a long time (e.g. when they have a very long period when they must train, but I don't want them to have the chance to quit being PN) or for a special unusual incident. In the recent post PN PA http://www.nudeworldorder.net/blog/13307/ I used a lifetime term so the gentleman who was thinking in terms of a few months would be completely shocked. Note, however, that I set this up as something that occurred only when PN was first introduced in that area, and that they now have a 10 year maximum. In general, if I don't specify the maximum term it is probably safe to assume it matches NWO's 10 year philosophy.Oct 31, 10:42
  • SLinkbob12 on No Petting: Where did you find the original photo?Oct 31, 10:11
  • Anonymous on Awkward Halloween: Do some magic and make things disappear, inside you ;)Oct 31, 06:19
  • That Lesbian Nudist Cult on Awkward Halloween: She's now a more proper witch, one who is going skyclad.Oct 31, 04:25
  • sexy_pants on Forward: Perhaps she'll convince her new "friend" to join her!Oct 30, 21:44
  • sexy_pants on No Boobs: I'm glad she did! I hope she realizes how great it is and renews for another ten years.Oct 30, 21:40
  • sexy_pants on Awkward Halloween: Naked costumes are a great way to be the life of the party!Oct 30, 21:35
  • sexy_pants on PN PA: Lifetime registration! What a bold girl, though she doesn't look like she'll ever regret it. As for me I think I'll decide decade by decade. By the time I've spent so much time permanude anyways I doubt I'll do anything *but* eagerly renew.Oct 30, 21:34
  • NudeWorldOrder on Best Boy: Usually I say 10 years. Any longer than that seems kind of silly (just my opinion). But daican-2 likes longer durations, so as a compromise he sometimes leaves it unspecified. So imagine whatever length you want. Probably at least 10 though.Oct 30, 16:03
  • Anonymous on PN PA: Once again we have a smart pn, never wear clothes, it's the only option.Oct 30, 15:01
  • GOWK24 on PN PA: Geez, and I thought I wrote long captions! :POct 30, 13:22
  • AutisticNinja620 on Best Boy: What's the maximum time for registering for Permanudity?Oct 30, 12:35
  • Gloria on PN PA: I was thinking more of War and Peace. LOLOct 30, 11:29
  • Nobody Worth Knowing on PN PA: Okay, now I think I'm finally up to the challenge of reading Anna Karenina.Oct 30, 09:58
  • Anonymous on Best Boy: I think it’s obvious now that you are anything but a boy. A beautiful woman. At least go for an extra position in the filmsOct 29, 18:26
  • sexy_pants on Uncovered: I'm in favor of clothing punishments, but I don't understand the purpose of restricting sheets/covers. If you want them exposed just extend the punishment to daytime and in public.Oct 29, 16:24
  • Nobody Worth Knowing on Best Boy: You're definitely one of the better ones!Oct 29, 08:51

DMCA / Report Abuse